This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Compiling source code issue

Nov 10, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Which version of BizTalk is required to compile the Sftp adapter code? I was unable to open the Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas BizTalk project with VS2008 and BizTalk 2006 R2. Do I need BizTalk 2009 installed in order to compile the Sftp solution?

Nov 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM

You'd not need BizTalk 2009, but you might need to reset the assembly references in the project. Could you share the compile error?

//Mikael

Dec 16, 2009 at 6:03 PM

The error occurs when loading the solution in VS2008;

"The project file Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas.btproj' cannot be opened.

"The project type is not supported by this installation."

Apr 7, 2010 at 8:50 PM

I wanted to ask about compiling myself.  I am adding the datetime code to the rename of the receive port and the transmit macros and it is complaining about unsigned assemblies:

Error 8 Unable to build project output group 'Primary output from Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Common (Active)' into the Global Assembly Cache; the outputs are not strongly named assemblies. C:\Documents and Settings\vestaljc\My Documents\Westinghouse\Blogical.Shared.Adapters.SFP_v1.3.2_src\Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Setup\Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Setup.vdproj Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Setup
Error 9 Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly 'DiffieHellman' does not have a strong name SharpSSH
Error 10 Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly 'Org.Mentalis.Security' does not have a strong name SharpSSH
Error 93 Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly 'Tamir.SharpSSH' does not have a strong name Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp

How do I get it to compile with these unsigned assemblies?

John

Apr 9, 2010 at 6:52 PM

To both of you, -where did you take the source code from? The download page (zip) or from the source code page?

//Mikael

Apr 9, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Mikael,

It was a problem with trying to create a signed assembly.  I got it to compile.

John

Nov 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Edited Nov 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM

hi Mikael,

The issue is real and I am facing it too. I get this error ..

Error 1 Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly 'DiffieHellman' does not have a strong name SharpSSH
Error 2 Assembly generation failed -- Referenced assembly 'Org.Mentalis.Security' does not have a strong name SharpSSH

In reality, I have used ildasm.. got the .il file, .res file.
Then, I used the ilasm.exe to sign the assembly (and even GAC'ed it).
Still when I try and add a Strong name to SharSSH from VS and then compile it... I get this error.

If I don't add a Strong name key to the SharSSH project, it doesn't throw this error whether the referenced DLLs are strong named or not.

Regards
Praveen.

Dec 6, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Praveen, did you resolve this?

//Mikael

Dec 6, 2010 at 8:04 AM

hi Mikael,

Thanks for responding. No, the issue couldn't be resolved. I went ahead with unsigned assemblies for now.. Any info on how to have all the assemblies signed would be great.

--> Praveen.

Mar 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Edited Mar 2, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Hi Mikeal,

Biztalk 2006 R2, Visual Studio 2008 SP1, Sql Server 2005

I am having this issue. The project won't open in VS 2008.

"The project file '..\Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas.btproj' cannot be opened.

The project is not supported by this installation."

I have also noticed that others are having the same problem but you did not mention any fix. Could u please let me know what else do i need to install to get this to work?

What is the Environment that you/others using to get this project to compile?

Thanks