This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Silent/Unattend Installation of the SFTP Adapter

May 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Hi,

i have a short question about silent installation of the biztalk sftp adapter:

with the following statement - i do the install job:

msiexec /i "D:\install\Blogical Shared Adapters SFTP V1.3.3\Blogical.Shared.Adapters.SFTP_v1.3.3_Setup.msi" INSTALLLOCATION="E:\Program Files\Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp\" /qb /l "%LOGIS_LOGS%\blogical_install.log"

but then i get an pop up message - "deploy property schema"

Would you like to deploy the adapter property schema to Biztalk - where i have to Klick YES.

Can anybody tell me - how i don't get this question? The installation should run without any user interaction.

thanks for help

Coordinator
May 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM

We have not taken silent installation into account, so without chaning the setup program, this would not be possible. Although that would be very trivial, that would not be enought to get the adapter completly configured, as you'd still have to add it manually using the BizTalk Administration Console.

Let me know if you need help to disable the custom action.

//Mikael

May 27, 2010 at 11:55 AM
wmmihaa wrote:

We have not taken silent installation into account, so without chaning the setup program, this would not be possible. Although that would be very trivial, that would not be enought to get the adapter completly configured, as you'd still have to add it manually using the BizTalk Administration Console.

Let me know if you need help to disable the custom action.

//Mikael

Hi Mikael,

thanks for your answer - ok, when there is no designed way to make a silent installation - i will have to install it on the good old way.

thanks Ozzelot