This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

SFTP adapter hangs after sending couple of files

Aug 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Hi,

I am trying to send 60 files using SFTP adapter in BizTalk 2006 R2. the files are of size 2- 5 KB each.

The adapter sends 30 - 40 % files and then hangs with no error. The messages are stuck in send port.

When i restart BizTalk application rest of the files are sent through. I am not what might be causing this issue.

the biggest problem is there is no error anywhere to look at.

Can some one help me out with this issue

Thanks

-V

Coordinator
Aug 11, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Hi "V"

First, what version are you using?

Have you looked in the Eventlog (Blogical log)?

Heve you got any information in the log on the SSH server?

//Mikael

Aug 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Hi Mikael,

I am using V1 of the adapter.

also there is nothing showing up on the eventlog as errors. If there any other way to debug so that i can see errors?

The problem is i cannot get hold of SSH log on the server because it is not our server.

Thanks for immediate reply.

-V

Coordinator
Aug 11, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I ment what version you have downloaded. 1.3.2 (default) or 1.3.3 (beta).

We are using an open source library for connection with the ssh server. The exceptions thrown from this library is often somewhat cryptic and hard to understand, but it never the less throws exceptions. Are you sure there are no exceptions in the eventlog? Can you confirm that you have looked in the "Blogical" log source (not "Application").

What is the state of the message that didn't go through (Suspended, Active, Retry...)?

//Mikael

Coordinator
Aug 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM

While waiting for your reply...

A problem might be a restriction of concurent connections. It would not explain the absens of exceptions, but I'd recommend you to try the 1.3.3 version instead, since it got a better connection pool.

//Mikael