This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Does the SFTP adapter follow the service window settings?

Jan 17, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Mikael,

Hey it is Ben Cline. I am using your nice adapter for a project and the company is trying to use the service window settings (standard BizTalk receive port ones). Do you know if the adapter supports these or basically ignores them?

Thanks for the help! See you at Summit in a few weeks!

Ben Cline

Jan 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Hi Ben.
I think it does, or at least I thought it id since I figure you've already tried...
I was under the impression that was handled by the framework and could not be overwritten by the adapter.

Let me know if it doesn't work.
Mikael

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:26:00 -0800
Subject: Does the SFTP adapter follow the service window settings? [SftpAdapter:429956]

Mikael,
Hey it is Ben Cline. I am using your nice adapter for a project and the company is trying to use the service window settings (standard BizTalk receive port ones). Do you know if the adapter supports these or basically ignores them?
Thanks for the help! See you at Summit in a few weeks!
Ben Cline
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SftpAdapter@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email SftpAdapter@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com