This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

How to register a bLogical SFTP adaptor

Apr 26, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Hello!

I am trying to import a BizTalk 2009 application into BizTalk 2010 and am failing because the blogical SFTP adaptor can not be found on the local filesystem. The latest version of the SFTP.bLogical adaptor has been downloaded and installed however the following error is generated when trying to import an application that references the adaptor. The message seems to imply that I need to also register the adaptor before importing the app but I do not know how to do that.

Can anyone provide directions on how to do this?  Thanx!!!!

Scott

Referenced assembly "Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp.Schemas, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c488c30459f75739" could not be located on local machine's filesystem, so it's impossible to determine if its deployment is required prior to deployment of current assembly IFTA.Mainframe-NS.FileTransfer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a366f55f86234298. If referenced assembly is not BizTalk assembly, register it in GAC or add it as a resource to any application in the group using BizTalk Management Console or btstask.exe specifying type "System.BizTalk:Assembly", then try again. (mscorlib)