This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Error Using Custom SFTP Adapter (Blogical.Shared.Adapters.SFTP) With ESB Toolkit 2.0

Mar 31, 2011 at 6:27 AM
Edited Mar 31, 2011 at 6:56 AM

Hi All,

I have installed SFTP adapter(Blogical.Shared.Adapters.SFTP v1.4.0) in Biztalk Server 2009 environment and it is showing up on Biztalk Console successfully and can pickup the files from SSH Server for processing.

To use this SFTP to write the file back to SSH server using ESB Toolkit 2.0, I needed to select SFTP  'Transport Name' in Resolver in itinerary, But SFTP was not listed there as one of the 'Transport Name'.

I have come to know that I will need to create custom adapter provider for SFTP to be listed there as Transport Name. Created custom adapter provider and used SFTPPropertyManifest.xml (I don't know from where to get propertirs for SFTP)

Now, able to see SFTP listed as 'Transport Name', drop down list in Resolver, but shows following error while trying to select Endpoint Configuration for SFTP Transport Type.

Could not load type 'SFTP.UserName' from assembly 'Microsoft.BizTalk.GlobalPropertySchemas, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PlublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.

I guess the problem is related to SFTPPropertyManifest.xml file I used.Following is the content of this XML file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<adapterPropertyManifest adapterName="SFTP">
  <aliases>
    <alias name="globalPropertySchemas" value="Microsoft.BizTalk.GlobalPropertySchemas, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
  </aliases>
  <properties>
    <property name="UserName" type="SFTP.UserName" description="The user name for the connection." encrypted="true" assembly="globalPropertySchemas" />
    <property name="Password" type="SFTP.Password" description="The password for the conection." encrypted="true" assembly="globalPropertySchemas" />
  </properties>
</adapterPropertyManifest>

Can anyone please help me developing XML file with valid properties or suggest some steps to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Apr 5, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Hey nwbrd2010,

Cheers for the email, but apologies as I can't be of much help here - I started watching this project a while back when I was first experimenting with BizTalk, but since then we outsourced the BizTalk development, so I haven't had much hands on experience.
It may also be worth checking the "b. Tips & Tricks – Dynamic Send Ports" section of the following doc: https://sftpadapter.svn.codeplex.com/svn/Blogical.Adapters.Sftp/Blogical.Shared.Adapters.Sftp_v1.4.doc - that doesn't show anything regarding the manifest file, but does show those same properties being set via code.
Sorry I can't be more help; bit out or my area - hopefully Mikael will give you a better response soon - good luck.
JB