This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Case Sesnsitive File Mask

Jun 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM

It seems that the file mask is case sensitive.  Is there anyway to make this not case sensitive.  If not, is there anyway to configure multiple masks on the same port?  I need to receive files with both a *.zip and *.ZIP extension and I don't really want to configure and maintain two separate ports for the difference in casing of the mask.

Thanks

Coordinator
Jun 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Hi,

Some servers are configured to be case sensative while some is not. So there is not much I can do. I could read all files from a destimation, and make the filter using a linq query, but that would not be a good idea. However, I like the idea of multiple filters, eventhough it would require multiple calls to the server for each of the filter expressions.

For now, I'm on vacation, but I'll try to remeber it when I get back. If you want to have a go yourself, have a look in the Sftp.cs file and the Dir method.

Regards

//Mikael

Jun 17, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Thanks for the response.  Making mutiple calls would be fine for what I'm trying to accomplish.  The way it works now, I'd have to create two different receive ports, one configured to look for the *.zip mask and the other to look for the *.ZIP mask.  This process would, in effect, be making two calls anyway, but has the added overhead of having to manage two ports.  It would be cleaner to have a single port, which took care of the multiple calls itself.

Feb 24, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Any updates on allowing multiple masks?